Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

the speedbumps are, and navigate your way around t
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: the speedbumps are, and navigate your way around t

the speedbumps are, and navigate your way around t 3 weeks, 5 days ago #35429

• elaine95
  • Senior Boarder
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Nick Foles got the Philadelphia Eagles off to a fast start http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-auth...austin-bryant-jersey , only to be robbed of another fantastic finish by a veteran receiver’s uncharacteristic drop.“Football is a funny sport, especially playoff football. It’s tough,” Foles said after a tense 20-14 divisional playoff loss in New Orleans on Sunday. “We started the game off hot, battled the rest of the game and gave ourselves an opportunity to win at the end.”Indeed, Foles had the Eagles inside the Saints 30 with just less than two minutes left when his accurate slant pass bounced off of normally reliable receiver Alshon Jeffery’s hands and fell into the arms of Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore, virtually sealing Philadelphia’s fate.“I honestly felt at the bottom of my heart that when we walked out on the field, we’d been in that situation so many times that we were going to find a way to score a touchdown,” said Eagles tight end Zach Ertz, whose 16-yard catch over the middle helped get Philadelphia’s final drive rolling. “We were really close. That’s how it’s been all year. We’ve been extremely close a lot of times, and it just wasn’t our year.”After all, Foles engineered late, go-ahead drives in the playoffs a week earlier and last season in the Super Bowl.Time will tell if that was Foles’ finale with Philadelphia. The Eagles might not be able to justify keeping him around as they continue to develop young franchise QB Carson Wentz.They must decide by mid-February if they want to exercise a $20 million option to keep Foles — likely as a backup — for 2019.But if this was it Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , Foles latest performance won’t tarnish his Eagles legacy.“We went out there and gave it everything we had tonight,” said Foles, who finished 18 for 31 passing for 201 yards, one touchdown passing, one short rushing TD and two interceptions. “Everybody has to keep their head up high because that’s what it’s about. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I don’t have any regrets.”With his score on a keeper in the fourth quarter, Foles joined Pittsburgh QB Kordell Stewart and New York Jets running back Freeman McNeil as the only players in the Super Bowl era with at least one TD on a pass, catch and a run in their career playoff games.“There’s always throws you’d like to have back,” Eagles coach Doug Peterson said. “But the way he hung in there and battled and gave our offense a chance to go down there and possibly win this football games, I thought overall he played pretty well.”Foles filled in memorably last season when Wentz had a knee injury and led the Eagles to their first NFL title since 1960, going 5-0 in games that he started and finished.Foles returned to the starting lineup after a back injury sidelined Wentz last month and led the Eagles to four straight wins, including a 16-15 comeback victory at Chicago in the wild-card round.Foles’ uncanny knack for staying poised under pressure was no less evident in New Orleans than in his previous high-stakes triumphs. He largely mitigated the effects of the deafening din of the Superdome with his calm decisiveness. He was not sacked and made only one pivotal mistake — an underthrown downfield pass that intercepted by Lattimore as the Eagles were seeking to build on their early two-TD lead.“I was trying to take a shot down the field and needed to get the ball another foot or so,” Foles said. “Lattimore made a good play.”The Saints capitalized on that turnover with a long http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , gritty drive made it 14-7, and New Orleans methodically scored 13 more unanswered points to pull out their sixth straight home playoff victory since coach Sean Payton and QB Drew Brees joined forces in New Orleans in 2006.Foles also could have used more time with the ball. The Saints dominated time of possession by nearly 33 minutes to 12 during the last three quarters.“He’s a good quarterback, man. He got the ball out quick. He did a good job of surveying the defense and trying to find out where to fit the ball in,” Saints defensive tackle Tyeler Davison said. “He had good poise in the pocket. But at the end of the day, he can only do what he can do.“Our game plan was to get after him, make him uncomfortable back there in the pocket and I feel like that worked.” NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans wrapped up their three-day mandatory minicamp not on a football field but with a field trip to hit golf balls.Their last football play? Dean Pees caught a ball punted off a Jugs machine before being swarmed by Titans defenders celebrating with the 69-year-old coordinator on Wednesday.Coach Mike Vrabel says Thursday’s trip to Topgolf was the result of evaluating where the Titans are at the end of their offseason program and a last attempt to keep everyone healthy for training camp.“I don’t think we’re going to beat anybody on this last day, but I think that we could certainly lose to some teams by losing guys,” Vrabel said Thursday. “I think that’s the biggest thing that you want as you come out of spring. You’re just trying to improve but stay as healthy as you possibly can.”Vrabel said there’s a fine line of preaching effort and finishing with players competing for jobs without pushing too hard, especially with coaches such as himself telling them to keep competing and finishing plays.Titans’ rookies and quarterbacks will report for training camp July 22 with the rest of the team arriving July 25, and Vrabel expects to be close to full strength then.Players such as rookie defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons, their top draft pick Parris Campbell Jersey , likely will be among a few Titans starting on the physically unable to perform list. Simmons is recovering after tearing his left ACL in February preparing for the draft.Right tackle Jack Conklin and tight end Jonnu Smith also are recovering from season-ending knee injuries. Rookie wide receiver A.J. Brown, who appeared to pull a muscle last week, was limited during minicamp but now has five weeks to heal up for training camp.For Vrabel, this wraps up his second straight offseason program. His mantra to the Titans for this season has been finding ways to go from good to great after three consecutive 9-7 seasons and only one playoff berth. How successful their offseason work was will only be seen once the season kicks off Sept. 8 at Cleveland.“That’s something that has to be evaluated ultimately by wins and losses,” Vrabel said. “That’s really what this comes down to.”Vrabel already has endured a debut season that featured the NFL’s longest game in the opener, injuries to a handful of key starters including quarterback Marcus Mariota, a veteran receiver asking to be released midseason and his defensive coordinator missing a key divisional road game due to illness. So the coach already is expecting a season filled with challenges.“I think I maybe know where some of the pitfalls are, where some of the speedbumps are, and navigate your way around them,” Vrabel said.Some questions will only be decided in training camp such as who will start at right guard after the Titans released Josh Kline in March. Vrabel joked that one position already is settled with Pees beating out offensive coordinator Arthur Smith, a former offensive lineman, catching punts Wednesday to wrap up minicamp.“Dean is our new punt returner http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/miles-boykin-jersey-cheap ,” Vrabel said. “Everybody wants to know, we’ve got one position filled for 2019 and that’s Dean Pees at punt returner. Obviously, Dean has caught a few punts in his day. He tried to keep his shoulders square, get his fingertips together. It was impressive. Arthur, not so much. That’s what it looks like when offensive linemen try to catch punts.”Notes: The Titans swapped tight ends on the roster Thursday, agreeing to terms with veteran Ryan Hewitt and waiving Keith Towbridge. Hewitt has played 72 games in five seasons with 23 catches for 221 yards. Undrafted out of Stanford, he played four seasons with Cincinnati and was with Indianapolis for 12 games last season.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Hubungi Kami

ASPILUKI

Asosiasi Peranti Lunak Telematika Indonesia

(Indonesia Telematics Software Association)

d/a   PT.  INDONET

Gedung Cyber, Lt. 8

Jl. Kuningan Barat No. 8

Mampang Prapatan

Jakarta Selatan 12710

Tlp.   021 93640738
+62  877 8466 8246

Email : aspiluki@indo.net.id