Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Miami, I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Miami, I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolp

Miami, I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolp 5 days, 8 hours ago #35448

• elaine95
  • Senior Boarder
FOXBOROUGH http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-bobby-okereke-jersey Jersey , Mass. (AP) — Patriots safety Devin McCourty remained sidelined as New England returned to the practice field during its playoff bye week.McCourty left in the third quarter of the Patriots’ 38-3 win over the Jets this past Sunday with what the team called a head injury. The victory gave New England a first-round bye in the postseason.Along with McCourty, fullback James Develin and tight end Dwayne Allen and were also absent during the portion of Wednesday’s practice open to the media. Develin posted on Instagram that his wife was in a hospital expecting a child. The reason for Allen’s absence is unknown.McCourty started all 16 games for the third straight season and was third on the team with 82 tackles.He hasn’t missed a game since sitting out the final two regular-season games of the 2015 season with an ankle injury. But he returned in time for the playoffs that season. The Cardinals traded Josh Rosen to the Dolphins the day after drafting Kyler Murray to replace him, but Rosen is handling the situation with class.Rosen offered a goodbye message to Arizona on Instagram.“Cardinals fans Noah Fant Jersey , thank you so much for all the continued support this past year. I know we didn’t win as many games as we all would have had hoped, but I had an unbelievable time in the desert,” Rosen said. “Unfortunately my time here is coming to an end http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dalton-risner-jersey , but you guys are really getting a great player in Kyler Murray. He’s going to do great things for the Red Sea. Kyler, I just want to congratulate you and your family for getting drafted. Arizona is a really special place and you’re going to love playing and living here.”Rosen then turned his attention to his new team.“Miami, I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolphin. I’m ready to attack this new chapter in my life and give you guys everything I have each and every day Drew Lock Jersey ,” Rosen said.And Rosen closed with a joke about Murray potentially buying his place.“Kyler, one more thing. An awesome two-bedroom in Old Town just came on the market so let me know if you’re interested and I think I can get you a pretty good deal,” Rosen said.It was a warm and funny way to say goodbye http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey , one that’s going to endear Rosen to Arizona fans and make Miami fans think they’ve just landed an easy player to cheer for.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Hubungi Kami

ASPILUKI

Asosiasi Peranti Lunak Telematika Indonesia

(Indonesia Telematics Software Association)

d/a   PT.  INDONET

Gedung Cyber, Lt. 8

Jl. Kuningan Barat No. 8

Mampang Prapatan

Jakarta Selatan 12710

Tlp.   021 93640738
+62  877 8466 8246

Email : aspiluki@indo.net.id