Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

sey/]Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey[/url]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: sey/]Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey[/url]

sey/]Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey[/url] 4 weeks ago #35478

• elaine95
  • Expert Boarder
How should the Texans attack this offseason?"While many pundits are throwing out these big money deals the Houston Texans could/should/might try to hand out this offseason Tashaun Gipson Jersey , other than [NAME REDACTED], that’s never really been the H-Town way of doing things. There’s a slightly newer sheriff in town, though, and his name is Brian Gaine. Since we’re essentially in uncharted waters, the Texans can go just about any direction. Flush with cap space, multiple draft picks, and lots of roster holes, Gaine can make a lot of moves and really upgrade the current roster. The question is whether Gaine should make a few giant splash moves Zach Fulton Jersey , or a lot of smarter, less risk/reward moves to build the Houston Texans roster to where it needs to be. If you were Brian Gaine, how would you lean into this? Should he go after big name free agents and throw crazy money at players in the hopes of getting a quick return on investment? Antonio Brown, Le’Veon Bell, Ju’Wuan James, Earl Thomas, Daryl Williams and Ronald Darby might all look great in battle red. Should Gaine sign a handful of second and third tier free agents to address depth, albeit with less risk/reward? Pierre Desir Nick Martin Jersey , Morris Claiborne, T.J. Yeldon and Adrian Peterson could all help out in that regard. Should he focus on one or two free agents, with the bulk of his attention being directed to the 2019 NFL Draft?Or do you think it’s now or never for the Texans, that it’s imperative they maximize the benefit of Deshaun Watson on a rookie contract? Should Gaine push all the chips to the middle and go for broke? HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans have released veteran wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, whose 2018 season ended prematurely when he tore his left Achilles tendon.Thomas played seven games for Houston last season, making 23 receptions for 275 yards and two touchdowns. He was acquired in October from Denver for a fourth-round draft pick to fill in after Will Fuller tore a knee ligament. The Texans and Broncos also switched seventh-round selections for this year’s draft.Thomas talked about his future the day after Houston’s season ended with a loss to the Colts in the wild-card game last month and said he hopes to play again after he recovers from his injury.“I still can play, man,” he said. “I’m not even thinking about retirement.”Thomas knows that the rehabilitation from this injury is difficult after he tore his right Achilles tendon several years ago.“I tore my right one so I’ve been through this before Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey ,” he said. “My right one was six months, but I was 23 then, so we’ll see this time.”The injury occurred in Houston’s next-to-last game. He would have made $14 million in the upcoming season, the last of his contract signed with the Broncos.For his nine pro seasons, Thomas has 688 catches for 9,330 yards with 62 touchdowns. He has made four Pro Bowls and won the 2015 NFL title with the Broncos. The 31-year-old was a first-round pick by the Broncos in 2010 and spent his entire career there before last year’s trade. He’s the second-leading receiver in Broncos history with 9,055 yards and 60 touchdown receptions.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Hubungi Kami

ASPILUKI

Asosiasi Peranti Lunak Telematika Indonesia

(Indonesia Telematics Software Association)

d/a   PT.  INDONET

Gedung Cyber, Lt. 8

Jl. Kuningan Barat No. 8

Mampang Prapatan

Jakarta Selatan 12710

Tlp.   021 93640738
+62  877 8466 8246

Email : aspiluki@indo.net.id